About Me

My photo
Hello...I started this blog to share the experiences of the changes that will occur for a healthier me. I am 34 years old and work as a HS Counselor. I love my career as a counselor and savor that sense of fulfillment everytime I know that I have influenced someone in one form or the other. I enjoy helping and being an inspiration to others. I was once a MS/HS Foods teacher and now have found my own niche in my career as a counselor and now an independent Beachbody Coach. Having discovered Beach Body not only broadened my knowledge on nutrition and fitness, it also opened up doors for me to reach out and share what this is all about. We need to be fit and healthy to enjoy life. It doesn't happen over night...it is a process, but, as we take these baby steps, it is a process of changing for the better. The healthier and fitter us. Come on and join me on this journey to live life and enjoy what potentials we can achieve through being fit and healthy! You can join me on this awsome journey to fitness. What's more awsome, you can join in for FREE! I would be honored to help you. Don't hesitate to contact me.

Contact info:

fitness671@yahoo.com

Monday, August 10, 2009

Fit Test - 2!

Hello there!

Here is day 15 Fit Test (2) compared to day 1:

Switch Jacks: 45/64
Power Jacks: 57/61
Power Knees: 100/108
Power Jumps: 30/ 34
Globe Jumps: 11/ 13
Suicide Jumps: 14/ 16
Push-up Jacks: 15/ 22
Low Plank Oblique: 22/ 44


Overall, not bad! I have definitely improved. I have been eating not so clean lately....gotta spruce up this clean eating. Starting today! I have been skipping on my shakeology as well. I will be taking it for lunch today.

So far, with all the workouts that I have been doing with Insanity, I don't enjoy the Pure cardio bec it doesn't have any breaks in it. But, I do take them. Very tough workouts. I will do P90X or CE next after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment