About Me

My photo
Hello...I started this blog to share the experiences of the changes that will occur for a healthier me. I am 34 years old and work as a HS Counselor. I love my career as a counselor and savor that sense of fulfillment everytime I know that I have influenced someone in one form or the other. I enjoy helping and being an inspiration to others. I was once a MS/HS Foods teacher and now have found my own niche in my career as a counselor and now an independent Beachbody Coach. Having discovered Beach Body not only broadened my knowledge on nutrition and fitness, it also opened up doors for me to reach out and share what this is all about. We need to be fit and healthy to enjoy life. It doesn't happen over night...it is a process, but, as we take these baby steps, it is a process of changing for the better. The healthier and fitter us. Come on and join me on this journey to live life and enjoy what potentials we can achieve through being fit and healthy! You can join me on this awsome journey to fitness. What's more awsome, you can join in for FREE! I would be honored to help you. Don't hesitate to contact me.

Contact info:

fitness671@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 2 of Insanity!

So, week 1 of Insanity has passed and I am on week 2 day 2. Today, I did Pure cardio and to my surprise, I have improved!!! Normally, I would rest so many times when I would start off with the warm up. Be mindful though that the warm up alone is a killer cardio in itself. Today, I paused 3 times during the warm up which I feel is a big improvement. Pure cardio is tough! There are no pause, or water break. Never have I sweat like this crazy and alot compared to other workouts I have done in the past.

I Love Insanity because it makes me work out harder and makes me stronger. I don't like the fact that it is HARD! Feet hurts and calves but, tolerable.

Stay tuned as I share my fit test for day 15. Did the numbers increase???

No comments:

Post a Comment