About Me

My photo
Hello...I started this blog to share the experiences of the changes that will occur for a healthier me. I am 34 years old and work as a HS Counselor. I love my career as a counselor and savor that sense of fulfillment everytime I know that I have influenced someone in one form or the other. I enjoy helping and being an inspiration to others. I was once a MS/HS Foods teacher and now have found my own niche in my career as a counselor and now an independent Beachbody Coach. Having discovered Beach Body not only broadened my knowledge on nutrition and fitness, it also opened up doors for me to reach out and share what this is all about. We need to be fit and healthy to enjoy life. It doesn't happen over night...it is a process, but, as we take these baby steps, it is a process of changing for the better. The healthier and fitter us. Come on and join me on this journey to live life and enjoy what potentials we can achieve through being fit and healthy! You can join me on this awsome journey to fitness. What's more awsome, you can join in for FREE! I would be honored to help you. Don't hesitate to contact me.

Contact info:

fitness671@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Eat Clean Diet


What is this so called eat clean diet??? So many information on these new diet trends on what to eat what not to eat, no carbs, no fruits, no dairy, etc...etc... Oh, not to mention the atkins, south beach, zone...oh my!!!! What to choose? What to do?


If you are like me, I have done almost everything that I read, came across, and heard of. I would be so excited about the new "diet food plan" then, after the said time frame, I would fall off like it never happened! I couldn't find the best diet plan for me. Then, I realized that I needed something to veer me the right path of simply eating right. I read about Tosca reno's Eat Clean Diet and just by skimming through the pages and recipes, it makes sense on what eating clean is. It shows you how to combine foods when preparing meals and what types of foods to choose from compared to those that are full of fats and sugars.


So, with the right calories I need to fuel my body and what kinds of foods to eat, I will embark on this journey to start my eating clean and following my work out program. With this eating clean plan, I want to see if I can take my body to the next level.


I am currently working out with Turbo Jam and Last Minute abs, until I recieve INSANITY Dvds. Here is to clean eating! Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment